- Land Size: 905 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary, Other (TG5692)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Tandem
- Construction: Brick and Fibre cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Stonechip
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Property Features: Other (RV: $501,000; Land Size: 905m², Rates: $2476.64)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heatpump & 1 Remote, Alarm System, Clothesline, Auto Garage Door & 2 Remotes
- Kitchen: Open plan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Private, City, Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Our vendor has downsized into a rest-home and immediate possession is available! Don't miss out this is a dream worth pursuing!
Recently re-carpeted throughout, the freshly painted open plan living and dining rooms open onto a balcony running the full length of the house. When winter arrives, you'll be cozy and warm - the home has all day sun and a heat pump. A roomy kitchen with walk in pantry, and all on one level living is the ideal floor plan for hassle-free family life.
The ground level internally accessed tandem garage has space at the rear to develop a workshop or add a rumpus room for the kids. A large parking area offers massive space for several other vehicles, a camper van or boat. Wander to the bottom of the garden and relax in your own orchard while the days are still warm.
Handy to the Cherrywood shopping precinct with its cafes, Four Square, butchery, pharmacy and post office. An easy light traffic drive to New World or Countdown supermarkets. The immediate neighbourhood comprises prestigious homes in a quiet cul-de-sac setting. In zone for Otumoetai College and Pillans Point School.
Book your viewing now, this property must be sold.
To view further information on this property, please visit: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TG5692