- Land Size: 485 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character, Other (TG5794)
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Hardiplank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heatpump, HRV System, Wall Panel Heater)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Other (RV: $385,000; Land Size: 485m², Rates: $2186.86)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Underbench Oven, Ceramic Hob, Rangehood, Heatpump x 1 & 1 Remote, Security Alarm, Clothesline x 2, HRV System, Shower Dome, TV Brackets x 2, Safe in Bedroom Wardrobe, Wooden Bench in Garden.
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered, Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: TV x 2, Bath Chair in Garden, Pot Plants and Garden Art, Workbench in garage, Bird Rack at front door, Ornamental Coat Rack in laundry, Hat Rack at back door.
About this listing
Skilfully designed to maximise all the space on a freehold section, this north facing character home may appeal to investors looking for easy care in a convenient location or young couples looking for a place to start on the property ladder or retirees looking to down size.
The open plan lounge is airy and sunny with an alfresco covered deck area adding space to your living options. The adjacent dining area is accessible to a modern galley kitchen with ceramic cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher. A handy office nook offers a spot for the kids to do their homework or a crafty corner for home sewing.
Glowing timber floors and taupe carpeting underpins the neutral décor and the white tiled bathroom is fresh and contemporary.
Outdoors the garden is beautifully landscaped and a private cobblestone patio is in constant use in the summer for those late evening barbecues.
Heaps of room for parking vehicles - you've got a double carport and a single lock up garage as well.
Our vendors are downsizing and want a result so make this your next move and savour the moments!
To view further information on this property, please visit: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TG5794