- Approx Floor Area: 395 sqm
- Land Size: 1100 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary, Other (TG6010)
- Garaging / carparking: Boat/Campervan Garage, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Timber weatherboard, Airated concrete
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump, Central heating, Electric, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system, Other (Media System)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed Floor Coverings, Blinds, Light Fittings, Dishwasher (Double Dishdrawer), Waste Disposal, Double Wall Oven, Gas Hob, Rangehood, Heatpumps x 4 & 2 Remotes, Heated Towel Rails x 3, Security System/Alarm, Vacuum System, Clothesline, Auto Garage Door x 2 & 2 Remotes, Solar Panels & Power, Louvretec Roof, Inbuilt Ceiling Speakers x 8, Electric Blinds in Family Room x 6, Fridge/Freezer, Chiller Drawer, Gas Fire & 1 Remote, Swimming Pool Equipment Including Heatpump And Automatic Pool Cleaner, All Media Equipment & Central Audio Visual System In Downstairs Cupboard Including 2 Ipads, Projector And Screen, TV On Wall In Media Room, Auto Gate, Spa Pool
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Lacquer
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Media, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Other surface), Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Heated, Salt, Concrete, Fibreglass and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Gas, Solar, litres: 170
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
It begins on the ground floor with a warm welcome, bedroom and dedicated home theatre/media room. Scenery is enhanced in the main hub, an apartment ambience with gourmet kitchen, vast entertainment area and generous grandstand balcony.
The finalѐ is the wake-up view from the master bedroom on the upper level. With a private balcony on which to toast twinkling night lights across the harbour at the Mount and an office snug next door, this five-star retreat exudes penthouse status, the scenery is simply stunning.
Bathed in sun all day, watching cruise ships arrive in the morning, then depart as the sun sets over the Kaimais, this is a special place to relish it all. Walk in wardrobe and luxury bathroom to match - double shower heads, twin vanities and room for two - it's a great way to start each day.
This home's expense is evident from the outset. Timber weatherboard construction, double glazing and a solar system that feeds power to the home during the day. This includes heating for the salt water swimming pool. Moat construction with an infinity feel is yet another example of the design and outlay here.
The space is extraordinary. It starts with generous parking, king-size garage, store room plus high-stud garage for the motorhome or boat.
A bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor cater nicely for guests or space for an office. Next door, the home theatre accentuates smart design and luxury of privacy. All the high-tech gear stays - the brains in a separate media closet, drop-down screen, projector and flat TV - its impressive stuff.
On the middle level, party central will take your breath away. It's not just the space, the height, the view - or the anticipation of life here. It's the detail. The kitchen by Mastercraft includes separate island units, separate work spaces and extraordinary finish. Marbled granite benches, electronic drawers, a multi-purpose fridge/freezer drawer, upright double fridge/freezer; high-end appliances, high-end finish - right through to a scullery, with its control centre. With integrated heating, built-in flat screen, gas fire, louvred roofing outside - this is serious entertaining - the harbour always in sight, always dominating.
A lift, heating systems in bedrooms, underfloor in bathrooms, heat pumps, remote controlled blinds - the features' list is long and expensive. A home that rewards and deserves being awarded.
Viewing's are By Appointment Only - Please call us today to arrange your private inspection.
To view further information on this property, please visit: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TG6010